Sunday, April 7, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to our Food Review Blog, we're so excited you came to visit! My name is Lindsay, and my Husband Brandon and I are big time foodies originally from California. We moved to Bastrop, Tx about three years ago, and although it's taken us a little time to adjust to the culture shock we have really grown to love Bastrop, and are very happy to be raising a family here. Now, I said we were foodies but let me say it again...WE ARE FOODIES! We love to cook, we love to eat, and we love everything about food. I also said we were from California, and actually we lived in Pasadena together before moving here, and my husband was born and raised there. Because of that we've been exposed to some of the most amazing restaurants in the country, and can be a little particular when it comes to our food. We're eager to try anything new in town, and have traveled off the beaten path in search for a little gem here and there. It's taken us about 3 years to find some of the best kept secrets in our little area, and now, we want to share our experiences (good or bad) with you! We hope that we can inspire to try something different, and explore your own backyard a little. Maybe we'll steer you in a new direction, and hopefully we can curb you from some bad experiences too! Now without further adieu...come check out our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment