Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's for dinner? Sesame Lemon Chicken!

Obviously my family LOVES to eat out, but we can't do that every night...and actually we cook quite a bit in my house so I thought y'all might like to try this new recipe I found in my new Food Network magazine! It was relatively easy, and I changed a few things but it was still delicious! Anyway here it is!

The recipe:

photo (40)

 

Here's what you need:

photo (44)

 

photo (42)

photo (39)You do have to grind up your spices...and a re-purposed baby bullet works perfectly! ;]] All you do it rub it on the chicken, and then broil each side for 10 minutes. I began mine on HI to get it nice and hot then turned it back down to LO to cook the chicken.

photo (43)

 

And voila! It came out great! Nice and moist, really lemony!. ;]] I think next time I will toast my sesame seeds a little longer, because they weren't very strong...but still very tasty, and really pretty healthy! A GREAT midweek family dinner!

IMG_3286

No comments:

Post a Comment