Friday, January 23, 2015

Anything Go's (Bastrop, Tx).

I have a new favorite burger in town and you HAVE to go and try it. Here, wait. Let me show you...


And that doesn't even do it justice. It's juicy...it's seasoned well and there's this oh so creamy buttermilk sauce. WHAT?!?!?! Yah. Buttermilk sauce. Not to mention the soft and airy bun (or sandwich roll anyway but it's PERFECT!!) And guess where it's all at??

A. Gas. Station. Yup. Right on HWY 21 at the Chevron next to the State Park. 


(see?? inside a gas station)

So now it's confessional time...the hubby and I have been in quite a few times recently (you know for research) and we have eaten things like...

Buffalo Gravy...or Poutine. (Do you know what that is?)


Oh my GEEZ I'm drooling.

In all seriousness though, this guy (his name is Brad and he's a really talented chef with some ACTUAL experience!) knows what he is doing. So if you're in the mood to try something delicious with a definite "East of Weird" flair, stop by. (I forgot to mention, Anything Go's...means anything goes so order how you want. But trust me when I say, just let the guy make you a burger!)

Don't forget to tell them a little birdie sent ya!

And now...I leave you with this.


Chirp chirp! Have you eaten here yet?? Tell us about it in the comments...what have you had?







1 comment:

  1. I moved to Bastrop April 2015. I have had food from Anything goes about 8 times. Absolutely great. Joe Birchill

    ReplyDelete